16th Annual - 2017
Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp
Monday July 10th - Thursday July 13th, 2017
Park Hill High School in Kansas City, Missouri
The sister camp of the Northland Youth Football Camp
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN... EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION GOING ON NOW...
The Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp Staff in combination with the facilities at Park Hill High School are proud to announce the 2017 Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp. Local high school and youth cheerleading coaches will put on the 16th Annual Kansas City Youth Cheerleading Camp focusing on the techniques and fundamentals needed to succeed at the youth level and to help cheerleaders prepare for the 2017 cheer season. Aside from learning cheer basics, camp staff will talk to the campers each night about cheerleading, life, and why participating in youth cheerleading is important.
2017 Camp Schedule: CLICK HERE
- Monday (July 10) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
- Tuesday (July 11) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
- Wednesday (July 12) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
- Thursday (July 13) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - Park Hill High School
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE CAMP?
- All campers will be placed in groups according to their age and ability.
- All campers will be assigned to a veteran coaching staff
- Individual and Group instruction on cheerleading fundamentals.
- Each campers will be trained to be a better, more confident cheerleader!
- Each camper will receive over 9 hours of on-the-field practice time throughout the camp.
- You will go home a better cheerleader!
CAMP DATES & TIMES
- Monday thru Thursday
- Camp will begin each night at 6:00pm and end at 8:00pm
- Campers can arrive early as coaches & instructors usually arrive around 5:30pm
- Parents are welcome to sit and watch as well as listen each night as long as you stay back off the field.
- - Kansas City, Missouri (just west of Zona Rosa)
- Pre-camp enrollment fee before June 15, 2017): $75.00
- Camp Enrollment fee after June 15, 2017: $100.00
Returned Check Fee: $20.00
*If paying for the camp by check, please make checks payable to the Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp.
CAMP ELIGIBILITY: Who can attend the camp?
The Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp curriculum conforms to all pre-high school and high school regulations governing cheerleading.
Our targeted audience for this camp are kids entering the Kindergarten thru 8th grades (5-15 years old). All players from any league, team, or division in the city or out of town are welcome to attend.
The camp also welcomes new campers who have never participated in cheerleading as the camp gives you an opportunity to see how you match up against kids your own age and if cheerleading is right for you before you make a commitment to play on a team.
A camper will need to come dress in shorts, t-shirt, and running shoes.
HOW TO ENROLL?
- Online Enrollment
- Prior to June 15, 2017, the pre-camp enrollment fee $75.00.
- Registrants after June 15, 2017, are required to pay the full $100.00 camp fee.
- Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card. On-line registration requires the use of a credit card.
- Checks can be made payable to the Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp.
- Be sure to complete all information required on the forms, including parental signature.
- All registered campers will receive an email notification the weekend prior to the camp, please make sure you enter a valid email address for your confirmation. Payment may be made using a credit card, or check or money order. Final payment is due before July 10, 2017. Registrants before June 15, 2017 are eligible for the $75.00 pre-camp enrollment fee. Registrants after June 15, 2017, are required to pay the full camp fee of $100.00. When full payment is received, we will send complete camp details via email one week before the camp. There is a $20.00 service charge for any returned check.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
All cancellations must be in writing to the Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp, either by email or postal mail. Refunds will only be allowed if received by the Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp no later than July 1, 2017. Refunds after July 1, 2017 will depend on the situation, however the Northland Youth Cheerleading Camp does not guarantee that a refund will be issued after July 1, 2017.
If a refund is given, your credit card will be credited or a check will be mailed to you for the camp enrollment fee.